Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9th - Jenna Burkert

As weigh ins fast approaches I have a mixture of emotions. This is my first World Championships but I come here with experience under my belt. Today Is the weigh in day and I'm over loaded with enthusiasm to weigh in. Being a wrestler, it takes tremendous dedication and will power to do what we do. This is my first match and I've handled it well to this point.  I don't feel as nervous as I originally thought I would. When you put the amount of work that myself along with my teammates have, there's nothing to really be afraid of. I've done all I can do, tomorrow is time to showcase it all. I feel like it's the calm before the storm, I wait patiently, for tomorrow will be a battle.
-Jenna Burkert

60kg World Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment