Monday, September 1, 2014

August 31st - Alli Ragan


Hey y'all! After two long flights I have some serious cankles, but happy to say we made it Rome all in one piece! I couldn't think of a better place to acclimate for worlds than here, and from what I've seen so far it's beautiful. The training center is just a block away from the beach, which means I expect the team to be tan by the time worlds comes around in a week. Once we got settled, Sarah Hildebrandt and I went for a run along the beach to get the flight out of us, and later as a team we played some soccer which can get pretty competitive with us wrestlers. A bunch of us then took the train into Rome to explore and we got to see the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, and got some gelato! Thanks for reading!

- Alli Ragan
58kg World Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment